Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Card Games supports Hand Animator format
(08-21-2015, 12:11 AM)TigreLXIX Wrote:  I think it may be beneficial, especially for "training" tables (which don't really exist per se, but with the ability to pause on private tables you can definitely provide feedback on play.  (As a matter of fact, I played a game the other night with Marya and found the pause button very handy.)

Now that you've publicly admitted to playing a game with me, I will publicly thank you for doing so. I found it very helpful, and I'm looking forward to more Smile

(08-21-2015, 12:11 AM)TigreLXIX Wrote:  During the aforementioned game, Marya said she would export the chat session so she could take the time to digest my feedback...I don't know if there is a way to do this with the click of a button, or if she simply copied and pasted from the chat window, or if she used her Administrator privileges to somehow accomplish this.

I could have used my admin privileges to grab the data out of the log. However, I just copied from the "chat log", which is visible from the table, even after the game is finished. It is easy to do if you know how to copy-paste text from a web page.

(08-21-2015, 12:11 AM)TigreLXIX Wrote:  As I type this, another option comes to mind...perhaps the chats could be stored with the game log (if this is easily accomplished), and the interface on PP could allow turning on or off the chats.  That might be the better way to go.

My own feeling is that people are better off just copying the chat log and examining it, if they felt it had value, rather than including it by default with the hand history. Keep in mind that if people are worried about privacy as to their gameplay, having their chats exported will really freak em out.
Play Pinochle at World of Card Games!

Messages In This Thread
RE: World of Card Games supports Hand Animator format - marya - 08-21-2015, 01:50 PM