Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Card Games supports Hand Animator format
(08-20-2015, 11:38 PM)mickmackusa Wrote:  I just had a thought, and I could use some clarification.

When your players are exporting hand histories via email, are they only able to receive one hand at a time? or can they receive all of the hands at the end of the game? or both?

I hope the answer is both.
The Power Pinochle Hand Animator is written to handle multiple hands as long as there is blank line between each hand history.
I suppose, more commonly, people will only want to review a single hand.
However, some people may want to peruse the whole game without loading individual hands.

I have exported hand histories for games played earlier this week.  When you hit [Shift]+P at the end of each hand, only that hand is exported.

I did load some of the game into the Hand Animator.  It was easy enough (yet slightly inconvenient) to copy each hand from the e-mail into Notepad, then copy several hands (or the full game log) into PP.

---

Marya - one thought I had was that it might be good to have a checkbox in the Pinochle Options dialogue box that, if checked, would automatically send hand histories (and/or full game logs) to the e-mail on file.  There were a few hands where I forgot to hit [Shift]+P and therefore didn't get those specific hand histories, resulting in gaps in the game history.  (It still loaded in Hand Animator, but obviously the scores jumped around.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: World of Card Games supports Hand Animator format - TigreLXIX - 08-20-2015, 11:46 PM