Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Card Games supports Hand Animator format
PP Logo 
I've added support for players to "save" their hand history in Power Pinochle format at World of Card Games. [edit: this functionality is currently removed, as of Sep 3 2015. I will add it back once the hand animator has stabilized]

The hand history is emailed to you, not stored on the site. So you must be logged in as a registered user, with a valid email address, for this to work for you.

In order to save your hand history, you play out the hand, and wait till your hand score subtotals are showing at the end of the hand. Once on that page, just hit "Shift-P" (two keys hit in combination on your keyboard). Here's a screenshot of the subtotals, this is where you would hit Shift-P -
[Image: 15-08-18-subtotals-after-hand-finishes.png]

Currently there is no user interface element to show you that this format may be saved. Since I just introduced the feature, I'm hoping to get feedback from anyone who wants to try this - bug reports or change requests. Once it's clear that this feature has no major problems, I will add a clickable button or link for saving.

Here's a screenshot of the Meld View for one particular hand that I just played, with a sample Power Pinochle hand history after it, so you can try it out in the hand animator if you like.
[Image: 15-08-18-power-pinochle-hand.png]

Code:
% Format "PPN 1.0"
% Site "worldofcardgames.com"
% Date "2015.08.18"
% ID "14398930124450"
% Players "N E S W"
% tableid "cb8f4e1b-31b6-4e14-8636-31faf16ca613"

[GameScores "0:0"]
[Deal "E:CATQJDAAKKKQQQSAAKQQHATK CAAKDTTTTKQSTTQJJHAATQJJ CATTTKQQJDJJSTKQJHAKKQQJ CKKQJJDAAJJSAATKKJHTTKQJ"]
[Auction "S:50 Pass Pass Pass"]
[Contract "S 50 C"]
[Melds "18:CADAKKKQQQSAKQHA 2:CDKQSH 29:CATKQJDJSKQJHKKQQJ 10:CKQJDJSJHKQJ"]
[Play "S"]
AH JH KH JH S2
JD AD QD KD W2
AD QD TD JD W2
AS QS TS JS W2
AS QS TS QS W2
JD AD QD JC S1
JH QH AH JH N1
AS JS KS JS N2
AS JS TS KS N3
AD TD QC JD S2
QH KH TH AH E3
AH QH TH TC N3
AC KC QC JC N2
KS QS KC KS S3
AC JC JC AC S2
TC QC QC AC E2
TD TC KC KD S4
KH TH QD TH W3
KC KD TD TC S4
KH TS KD QH S5
[MeldScores "47:12"]
[PlayScores "34:16"]
[Result "SAVED"]
[HandScores "81:0"]
Play Pinochle at World of Card Games!

Messages In This Thread
World of Card Games supports Hand Animator format - marya - 08-18-2015, 06:47 AM