Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardies for 9 cards?
It just occurred to me that we don't have any 9-cards (9 of Clubs, 9 of Diamonds, 9 of Spades, 9 of Hearts) in the Smilies box for when you are writing a post.
I call these little images "Cardies".

I'll try to generate some of these for people that want to discuss variants of pinochle that use 9's.
It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life. -- Mickey Mantle
Good idea! I would like to suggest the term "emoticard." I think it's a little more intuitive...
(02-11-2016, 11:32 PM)TigreLXIX Wrote:  Good idea!  I would like to suggest the term "emoticard."  I think it's a little more intuitive...

Emoticard is better!  I'll be using that from now on.
It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life. -- Mickey Mantle
Thumbs Up 
(02-11-2016, 11:32 PM)TigreLXIX Wrote:  Good idea!  I would like to suggest the term "emoticard."  I think it's a little more intuitive...

Emoticard! I love it!!
Play Pinochle at World of Card Games!
The four 9 emoticards are now available for insertion into posts.
Find them in the Smilies menu to the left of the textarea when making your next post.