Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 player online multiplayer?
Is there an online three player pinochle game anyone knows of. I'm looking to play remotely with my kids. We play a three person game. When there is only two of us, we play with a blind hand.

It would be great if there was a way we could play online. It doesn't need to be fancy, doesn't need to keep score, or count melds. It just needs to deal hands. show melds, and take tricks.
I have never seen or heard of an online 3 player pinochle game. Maybe someone else here has, but I doubt it.
(08-18-2014, 08:44 PM)BluesClues Wrote:  Is there an online three player pinochle game anyone knows of. I'm looking to play remotely with my kids. We play a three person game. When there is only two of us, we play with a blind hand.

It would be great if there was a way we could play online. It doesn't need to be fancy, doesn't need to keep score, or count melds. It just needs to deal hands. show melds, and take tricks.

Would you mind elaborating on your offline game @ the Explain Your Homegame thread?
It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life. -- Mickey Mantle
I'm not sure I've ever seen any 3-handed games online...well, perhaps cribbage, as it plays well 3-handed. 3-handed games are inherently strange birds...it's not Me vs. You competition, it's not a partnership setup.....