Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinochle and 20+ other card games at CardzMania
Hi all,

Please play multiplayer Pinochle online at CardzMania. You can challenge our bots, play with friends or against other players online. We have 20+ other card games also including Hearts, Spades, Euchre, Canasta, Whist and Solitaire games.

All of our games are totally free, without ads and can be played without signing up hassle free. Hope you enjoy the site and let us know of any feedback, we would love to incorporate it.

Thanks,
CardzMania team
Play multiplayer Pinochle online at CardzMania - Single Deck or Double Deck!
Always nice to see a new site, but....it's single deck only. Not my personal choice. Any chance of double deck?
Thanks for trying our site, Toreador. We recently added Pinochle after getting requests from our users. We can definitely implement double deck pinochle also. Let me ask our engineering team to get this added and I will get back to you soon!
Guess what, our awesome team has already implemented double deck Pinochle and are going through some final rounds of testing before we release it online. Most likely, we will have it published by end of day, tomorrow! Big Grin
Welcome to Power Pinochle.  Advertising your Pinochle game on our forum is welcome, however a better location for your post would be in Pinochle Websites & Literature.  If you are going to post in the Introduce Yourself category,  I will ask that you actually "introduce yourself".  Who are you? Tell us about your website/business.  Please humanize yourself.  p.s. You have a typo in your email address in the footer of https://www.cardzmania.com/Pinochle
It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life. -- Mickey Mantle
Hi mickmack, thanks for your note, really appreciate it. Added a post to Pinochle Websites & Literature like you suggested.

You are right, I ended up introducing our website but not myself. I just finished my bachelors and started doing this website as a hobby. Slowly, it got popularity and I started spending a little bit more time on it. It is really in its early stages, I have lots of ideas and things to do, so we are just getting started, really. Our goal is to make CardzMania THE website to play card games. We haven't put any ads like other sites and kept it really simple and fun to play. You don't have to sign up and even if you do, you don't have to pay us a penny to keep playing literally forever. I love card games, play with my family and want to facilitate this for everyone else out there also!

I really appreciate your help and support in this regard letting me increase awareness here. Would love if you can spread the word also! We are always looking for feedback and suggestions for improvements.

P.S. Thanks for letting me know about the email typo also, I will get that fixed right away!
I forgot to update here, we added support for Double Deck Pinochle as well as shoot the moon option! Please give it a try and let me know if you have any other feedback or suggestions. Thanks!
Comments WRT the site made over in the Web Sites forum.