Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play Ok Spades
Hi, I'm the NanaDimeSkie and I love to play spades. Currently, I'm playing the Play Ok Spades Forum. And boy did I just have something really messed up to happen!!!
OK, I just can't wait for someone to ask me what happened. My status in Play OK Spades was 1417 with a +14 streak and I won 2 more games, but each time it subtracted not added to my points and instead of my streak being +16,  it is a -2 streak. I did message someone regarding the matter, but I don't expect I will be hearing anything back. What a bomber! Thought I had found the perfect place to play online spades.

A Sad,

NanaDimeSkie
Sounds like a rather unfortunate glitch.  Time will tell if Marek will/can do anything for you at PlayOK.  There certainly isn't anything that we can do for you from here.  I suppose the best thing to do is not let your online record be your measure of personal value/triumph.  Just keep playing and have fun.  (If your record is too victorious, people will think that you are cheating anyhow -- silver-lining Wink   )
It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life. -- Mickey Mantle
Ok, now they have posted that I have won a game that I did not even play. I have not been back to the site to play I have been monitoring to see if they corrected the two loses that should have been wins. Instead, they have just given me a game that I did not even play. Who wants to play on a site that is so unscrupulous and manipulates statistics any way they see fit.
Actually, one far more plausible explanation is that someone else has your password.

I've never seen evidence of anything like what you suggest, and I've played there (when I've played, which hasn't been much for a while) ever since Yahoo killed off Games. Beyond that...what would be the point, from PlayOK's perspective? Did something weird happen? I'll accept something may have. Was it triggered by PlayOK? That, you're gonna have to convince me.
(12-03-2017, 11:11 PM)ToreadorElder Wrote:  Actually, one far more plausible explanation is that someone else has your password.

I've never seen evidence of anything like what you suggest, and I've played there  (when I've played, which hasn't been much for a while) ever since Yahoo killed off Games.  Beyond that...what would be the point, from PlayOK's perspective?  Did something weird happen?  I'll accept something may have.  Was it triggered by PlayOK?  That, you're gonna have to convince me.

I'm saying that I was winning my status  was 1410 if I remember correctly with a +14 streak. I won 2 more games but my rating decreased instead of  increased and I and my partners were not credited with winning but even though we won we lost. Also I have been given a game that I did not even play So it's looking like I won the last game I played, but this game I did not even play. The last 2 games that I played and won its showing that I lost them. IJS. No one has my password and if they did could they credit me with play a game that i did not play and could they take away wins and call them loses??? I do not think so. I'm playing the game and had a +14 streak. Won another game, which should have taken me to +15 but it did not it (statuss) showed me and my partner as losing that game immediately after we played. Ok so I play another game and win with a diff partner, we win but status say we loss. I have not played there since, but status says I did. This has to be done by someone who has control not by someone who has my password. This someone has a master password IJS
i FRANkly do not care what you believe unless yyou can go in and correct my status and assure me that it will not happen again
Otherwise it's no fun to play. 6 in one hand and half dozen in the other. ie if I win I lose anyway. There is no rhyme to that reason